Tenders are invited from suitably qualified persons for:
- T19/03 – Supply and Delivery of In-situ Concrete Footpaths
- T19/04 – Supply of Crushed Limestone
- T19/05 – Supply and Spraying of Bitumen Products
- T19/06 – Vegetation Control by Spraying
- T19/07 – Tree Management Pruning, Stump Grinding and Power Line Clearance Pruning
Copies of the tender documents may be obtained by contacting Technical Officer Operations Ryan Bowden on (08) 9555 5503 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders shall be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, clearly endorsed with the tender number and description.
Tenders may be lodged in the Tender Box situated in the foyer of the Shire of Murray Administration Office at 1915 Pinjarra Road, Pinjarra between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday, or mailed to PO Box 21, Pinjarra, WA 6208 on or before 2:00pm Tuesday 28 May, 2019.
Late tenders or those sent by email or facsimile will not be accepted. Canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify tenderers from the tender process.
Council reserves the right to reject any or all of the tenders submitted and the lowest tender will not necessarily be accepted.
The Shire will not be submitting in-house tenders for T19/03, T19/04, T19/05, T19/06 or T19/07.
Chief Executive Officer