- Free Aquatic, Gym or Group Fitness Membership
- Diverse and rewarding role
- Development opportunities
About the Role
The Murray Aquatic and Leisure Centre (MALC) is seeking the services of vibrant and talented Swimming Instructors to join our Swim School team, commencing in February 2021.
MALC is aiming to build upon a strong history of learn-to-swim development, and take it to another level with a refined programme and greater professional development for staff.
Instructors are required for both ongoing and relief work. You will be part of a team that delivers lessons from 6 months to mini-squad level, with a variety of morning and afternoon shifts available Tuesday to Saturday. Swim instructors with specialist qualifications are also encouraged to apply as it is hoped to deliver future Swim School programmes designed for varying community needs.
For the right instructors, MALC offers a great level of pay ranging from $31.80 to $36.44 per hour (including casual loading), a positive learning environment with ongoing support from the Swim School Supervisor, on-the-job skills development and a supportive team culture.
What we are looking for?
- Qualifications, experience and a love for swimming teaching.
- Happy and friendly personality.
- Enjoyment of working with children and helping others reach their goals.
- Able to deliver a teaching continuum.
- Can work as part of a team and always striving for win-win outcomes.
How to Apply
Your application will need to include the documents below:
- An expression of interest outlining your experience and your reasons for applying.
- Copies of relevant qualifications.
- A current resume.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for further information about the role contact the Swim School Supervisor (Hannah Smith) on 08 9531 2000.
This vacancy will remain open until a suitable applicant is appointed to the role.
Chief Executive Officer