Trinity Church


Trinity Church, 1969.

The Trinity Church is one of the oldest Uniting Churches in Western Australia. Built in 1910 as a Methodist Church, in 1977 the congregations of the Presbyterian Church, Congregational Union of Australia and Methodist Church combined to create the Uniting Church.

When the original Church was completed, the west wall was left in weatherboard so that an addition could be made in the future. Extensions were delayed until 1934-5 due to World Wars 1 and 2 and the Great Depression- but eventually a vestry, kitchen, manse and Church hall extensions were built. In 2006 the tile roof was replaced with metal.

The baptismal font was donated by Mr W. Morrell in memory of his parents, and the organ was donated to the Church in 1951 by the Taylor family.

The Church’s motto is: To be the face of God in the community. Services are held Sunday at 9am.

Next Place

Roads Board Office