- Superannuation top-up scheme (up to 3.5%) in addition to current superannuation guarantee
- Free Aquatic, Gym or Group Fitness Membership
- Health and Wellbeing Program
About the Role
The Shire of Murray is seeking an individual to join the Parks and Gardens team who is self-motivated, displays initiative and has a strong background in reticulation installation and maintenance.
The Work Related Requirements of this position include:
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of commercial and domestic reticulation systems.
- A good knowledge of all types of manual and automatic pumps and irrigation systems.
- An ability to read, interpret and design reticulation maps and plans.
This is a full-time role, working 76 hours across a nine-day fortnight. An EBA level 6+ hourly rate of $29.90 is on offer for this role as well as an industry allowance and penalties.
Qualifications, skills and Experience
Previous experience in amenity horticulture, parks and gardens or a related industry will be highly regarded, in addition to knowledge and experience in the design, installation, repair and maintenance of reticulation systems (domestic and commercial).
How to Apply
Application Packages are available via:
- By clicking on the link below;
- The Shire Administration Office (1915 Pinjarra Road, Pinjarra); and
- Mail – contact Human Resources on (08) 9531 7721.
Applications should include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, a written application addressing the Work Related Requirements (stated above) and a current resume. Instructions on how to apply are outlined within the Application Package.
For further information about the role, please contact the Human Resources Officer on 08 9531 7721.
Applications close 4:00pm Wednesday 10 February, 2021.
Chief Executive Officer