Thank you for your interest! Our survey is now closed.
Survey period: Monday 10 December – Friday 11 January
- Please check back here after Monday 4 February for a summary of the results.
- The winner of the $200 e-gift card will be notified directly by Friday 18 January.
Thank you to our 348 respondents.
What’s Already Happened:
- Shire of Murray officer workshop
- Community member interviews
- Drop in sessions at locations throughout Murray
- Community survey conducted 10 December – 11 January
- Survey and interview results analysed
- Report presented to Shire of Murray, results available for community to view
- Communications and Engagement Strategy delivered and adopted by Council
- Implementation underway (no pressure Comms and Marketing)
We’ve appointed Pollinate, an independent research agency, to help us understand what you think about life in the Shire of Murray.
If you have any questions about this research, please contact Jack at Pollinate at email@example.com.
Your answers will be de-identified, held in the strictest confidence and the responses of everyone who participates will be combined for analysis. Under the Privacy Act, all information provided will only be used for research purposes.