What’s Already Happened:
- Shire of Murray officer workshop
- Community member interviews
- Drop in sessions at locations throughout Murray
- Community survey conducted 10 December – 11 January
- Survey and interview results analysed
- Report presented to Shire of Murray, results to be included in Strategy
- Communications and Engagement Strategy adopted by Council (Date amended from March to allow sufficient time for Strategy development)
July 2019 – 2023:
- Implementation underway
We appointed Pollinate, an independent research agency, to help us understand what you think about life in the Shire of Murray.
If you have any questions about this research, please contact Jack at Pollinate at email@example.com.
Your answers will be de-identified, held in the strictest confidence and the responses of everyone who participates will be combined for analysis. Under the Privacy Act, all information provided will only be used for research purposes.