Murray Community Support Hub
Providing local access to support services for Murray residents, in a safe and accommodating environment, free of charge and with no appointments necessary.
First Wednesday of each month | 11:00am – 1:00pm | Lesser Hall, Pinjarra
- Shire of Murray – Volunteer support, grant information and general support
- Peel Jobs and Skills Centre – Career guidance, job seeking supports and resume updates
- GP Down South – Counselling and mental health support
- Palmerston Drug and Alcohol – Drug and alcohol counselling
- Bridging the Gap – Career guidance, job seeking supports and resume updates
- The Compassionate Friends – Supporting the bereaved
The need for local access to services within the Shire of Murray to satisfy varying community needs in spite of relative per capita demand, inspired 11 service organisations to collaborate and deliver a resourceful concept ensuring services have a local presence in the community.
The Hub has been operational for over nine months and has grown from an initial collaboration between the Shire of Murray and Bridging the Gap, thanks to the support, passion and commitment of the participating organisations.
For further information, contact the Shire’s Community Development team on (08) 9531 7777 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.