Murray Community Christmas Celebration
Wednesday 5 December | 5:00pm – 7:30pm | Cantwell Park, Pinjarra
Cantwell Park will ring out with the joyful sound of carols this December as Murray’s annual Christmas Celebration returns to the banks of the Murray River on Wednesday 5 December, 2018.
This popular, free community event offers two and a half hours of family fun and entertainment, running from 5:00pm to 7:30pm.
The evening’s festivities will commence with the crowd favourite carols segment followed by The Faerie Merry Christmas Show for the Celebration’s younger attendees.
Dinner is sorted with a selection of food truck offerings and local artesian goods will be available for purchase from a line-up of boutique market stalls.
Children will be spoilt for choice with free face painting, craft activities and an extra special visit from Santa and his helpers.
Murray’s annual Christmas Celebration is a great family outing and is a highlight on the Shire’s event calendar.
The 2018 event is proudly supported by Shire of Murray, Alcoa, Lotterywest, Bendigo Bank and Mandurah Mail.
Christmas isn’t a season, it’s a feeling – a feeling the Shire of Murray invite all to enjoy!
- 5:05pm – ‘The Faerie Merry Christmas Show’ – Children’s Show
- 5:45pm – Shire President Official Welcome
- 5:50pm – Christmas Carols
- 6:30pm – Arrival of Santa Claus and his Helpers
- 6:40pm – Christmas Carols
- 7:30pm – Santa and his Helpers Depart
- Craft Activities: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Face Painting: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Roving Entertainment: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Mr Softy’s Soft Serve
- Lions Club of Pinjarra (Sausage Sizzle)
- Black Velvet & Honey Coffee
- Pinjarra Swimming Club (Krispy Kreme donuts, cool drinks)
- The Food Boss (Hot dogs)
- Murphy’s Spuds
- Nacho Evolution
The 2018 Murray Community Christmas Celebration is proudly sponsored by:
Stallholder applications are closed.
- Tuesday 9 October – Stallholder applications close
- Wednesday 17 October – Successful applicants notified
- Wednesday 24 October – Unsuccessful applicants notified
- Friday 16 November – Final date for invoice payment
- Thursday 29 November – Stallholder information packs provided