Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding voluntary community service role?
The Local Manager is responsible for managing a dedicated group of State Emergency Service Volunteers who respond to a variety of incidents with the local community eg. storms, floods, cyclones, searching for missing people etc.
Do you have the following attributes?
- Demonstrated management, leadership, administrative and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide range of personnel from varied background.
- A willingness to give personal time to the community.
- An understanding of AIIMS and a Level 1 Incident Controller competency an advantage.
The Manager’s position entails a joint responsibility to the Shire of Murray and the State Emergency Service Division of the Department of Fire and Emergency Services.
If you can demonstrate that you possess these attributes please forward a brief written application addressing the above criteria to: DFES State Emergency Service, PO Box 1288, Bunbury, 6231 by 4pm Friday 28 June, 2019.
For information in relation to the role or application process please phone Nick Elrick on 9780 1900.