- Free Aquatic, Gym or Group Fitness Membership
- Diverse and rewarding role
- Development opportunities
About the Role
Do you have a passion for fitness and creating great experiences? The Murray Aquatic and Leisure Centre (MALC) is seeking a Group Fitness Instructor to help deliver unforgettable experiences that motivate and deliver results to our members.
The team are seeking the right person capable of achieving this goal and are specifically looking for Instructors qualified in Les Mills Body Balance and Body Step. Instructors with other group fitness qualifications will also be considered for potential inclusion in the class timetable.
This is a casual position, working as per roster requirements. The MALC offers competitive Instructor rates depending on qualifications and experience, ranging from $53.47 to $66.65 per hour inclusive of casual loading.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- GEL accreditation or Certificate III in Fitness.
- Accreditation with Les Mills and/or other industry authority.
- Accreditation with Fitness Australia.
- Current Provide First Aid and CPR.
How to Apply
Your application will need to include the documents below:
- An expression of interest outlining your experience and your reasons for applying.
- Copies of relevant qualifications.
- A current resume.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for further information about the role contact the Coordinator Leisure and Lifestyle (Lynne Gardiner) on 08 9531 2000.
This vacancy will remain open until a suitable applicant is appointed to the role.
Chief Executive Officer