Murray has a lot to offer this festive season with a wealth of events and school holiday programs, in addition to our awesome nature based activities and vibrant local businesses.
Other Suggested Activities:
- Ride on the Hotham Valley Tourist Railway
- Follow a trail in Dwellingup chased with a bite to eat at the Dwelly, Blue Wren Café, Touch of Aroma or 24 Carrot Restaurant and Café or enjoy a cheese platter at the Wine Tree Cidery. Don’t forget to browse the local stores including With Love by Bec, Crossroads, Dwellingup Silver, The Trails Bookshop and pop in at Vergone’s Fruit Stall or Caraholly Orchard for delicious fresh produce.
Pinjarra and Surrounds
- Take a stroll along the Murray River in Pinjarra, stop and let the kids expel energy at Cantwell Park, browse the boutique shops including DD’s, Ashdown and Webber or Seven8 on George and enjoy a bite to eat at Jarra Infusion, Roar or Dome.
- Explore Edenvale Homestead and treat yourself to high tea at Edenvale Tea Rooms.
- Decadent C’s have sprawling lawns and a playground which offer a great place for the kids to play, while the adults take time out to enjoy the delectable café offerings.
- Stop in for a pie or sweet treat and Pinjarra Bakery.
- Take the kids to Adventurescape and pop in at Sandy Cove Tavern for a bite to eat.
- Enjoy a cruise along the river and stop in at Ravenswood Hotel and Jetty’s Bar and Grill.
- Meet the animals at Peel Zoo and enjoy lunch overlooking the Murray River at Redcliffe on the Murray.
- Mazes, an intriguing miniature village and railways, challenging miniature golf and more await at Amaze Miniature Park in Barragup.
- How long has it been since you whiled the afternoon away at Herron Point? Pack a picnic and rug and make yourself comfortable along its tranquil banks.
- Fancy a trip to the races? To experience provincial racing at its best, check out Pinjarra Park’s Season Race Dates.