Temporary Food Stalls

A Temporary Food Stall License is required for any business or not-for-profit organization intending to sell food at an event within the Shire. This type of license is required for barbeques, sausage sizzles, cake stalls and for mobile food vendors selling take-away food at festivals and community events.

If the event is to take place on land controlled by the Shire, such as the pavement or a Shire reserve, the organization should include a copy of their public liability insurance policy with their application.

The following provides advice on measures that should be taken to ensure that the food is safe to eat and does not cause food poisoning.

To acquire a license, please complete and submit a Temporary Stall Permit form, with the relevant fees (see Schedule of Fees and Charges). Fees are waived for not-for-profit organizations.

Further Information

Request Further Information
Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
Subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter