Masonic Hall

About This Location

Built in 1903, the Masonic Hall had 18 members from 13 different locations and 3 Constitutions (Western Australian, Victorian and Scottish) who joined together to make The Murray Lodge reality.

Lodge minutes through wartime, record the sending of food parcels to Britian and assistance rendered to war widows and families.

Official meetings ceased in 1996, and now the Masonic Hall is currently being restored. (Photographs of Perth).


Southern side of Pinjarra Road traffic lights, Pinjarra

Request Further Information