Date(s) - 27/09/2020
Categories No Categories
Local, national and international artists will come together for the Peel region’s largest outdoor painting festival.
Focussing on outdoor and evening paint-outs, the event presents feature artists, over $8,000 in awards and prizes, workshops, youth involvement, demonstrations and an exhibition of plein air paintings.
Festival Day Two | Murray River Square, Pinjarra
- 8:00am – Board stamping at the Bendigo Bank marquee
- 9:00am – Painting demonstrations by feature guest artist Brendon Darby
- Plein air painting following the Pinjarra Heritage Trail Map
- Outdoor exhibition, featuring Saturday’s paintings
- 4:00pm – Pinjarra judging day, awards and sales