Date(s) - 03/07/2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Murray Community Support Hub is held on the first Wednesday of every month, providing holistic support to community members in the Murray district.
Free lunch and life skills provided by the Pinjarra Family Church.
Support services include:
- Australian Taxation Office – Tax assistance, referrals and advice
- Shire of Murray – Volunteer support, grant information and general support
- Peel Jobs and Skills Centre – Career guidance, job seeking supports and resume updates
- GP Down South – Counselling and mental health support
- Palmerston Drug and Alcohol – Drug and alcohol counselling
- Bridging the Gap – Career guidance, job seeking supports and resume updates
- Relationship Australia – Senior relationship services
- The Compassionate Friends – Supporting the bereaved
- SMYL Community Services – Parents next program support
- Allambee Counselling – Counselling support
No cost | No appointment needed | Lesser Hall, Pinjarra