Date(s) - 07/10/2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and in an effort to prevent the spread of the virus, this event have been discontinued until further notice. For further information about the Shire’s response to the pandemic, click here.
Murray Community Support Hub
Providing local access to support services for Murray residents, in a safe and accommodating environment, free of charge and with no appointments necessary.
First Wednesday of each month | 11:00am – 1:00pm | Lesser Hall, Pinjarra
- Shire of Murray – Volunteer support, grant information and general support
- Peel Jobs and Skills Centre – Career guidance, job seeking supports and resume updates
- Bridging the Gap – Career guidance, job seeking supports and resume updates
- GP Down South – Counselling and mental health support
- Palmerston Drug and Alcohol – Drug and alcohol counselling
- Pinjarra Family Church – General support and provision of two course hot lunch
- APM Communities – NDIS and employment assistance for individuals with disability
- Finucare – Financial counselling and advice
- The Compassionate Friends – Supporting the bereaved