Date(s) - 19/02/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Facilitated by Palliative Care WA, the workshop will cover;
• What is Advance Care Planning?
• How to have a conversation about your end-of-life wishes with your family, loved ones and health care providers
• Exploring your values and what you want at end of life
• What is palliative care and when should it be offered?
• Organ and Tissue Donation
• Advance Health Directives, Enduring Powers of Guardianship and Attorney
• Guidance on how to complete Advance Care Planning documentation
Places are limited, please register your interest via the FaceBook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/1049430945400178/
Light refreshments will be provided.