Road, Shared Path or Drainage


Navigate through the different form sections using the navigation on the left, or use the next/previous buttons located at the bottom of each step.

Road, Shared Path or Drainage

Does your report concern Pinjarra Road, Forrest Highway, South Western Highway or Pinjarra-Williams Road?

Time Sensitivity

Does your report require immediate attention?

Your Details

Your details will remain anonymous, however are required as we may need to contact you for additional information to assist our investigations.

Report Details

My concern relates to a*

Max File Size: 10.00 MB
Allowed File Types: .avi, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx

Validate and Submit Form

Get Audio Code


 You can use this form to report the following for Shire owned/managed assets:

  • Road damage including cracks, potholes and broken/damaged kerbs
  • Stormwater drain blockages, overgrowth, flooding etc.
  • Broken or damaged paths
  • Road or path sweeping
  • Speeding and other safety concerns