Do you have a passion for fitness and creating great experiences? The Murray Aquatic and Leisure Centre (MALC) is seeking Group Fitness Instructors to help deliver unforgettable experiences that motivate and deliver results for members.
The team are specifically looking for Instructors qualified in Les Mills Body Pump and Spin. Instructors with other group fitness qualifications will also be considered for potential inclusion in the class timetable.
This is a casual position, working as per roster requirements. MALC offers competitive Instructor rates depending on qualifications and experience, ranging from $59.08 to $68.05 per hour inclusive of casual loading.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- GEL accreditation or current Group Fitness accreditation (e.g. Fitness Australia)
- Accreditation with Les Mills and/or other industry authority
- Current Provide First Aid certificate
How to Apply
Applications should include:
- An expression of interest outlining your experience and your reasons for applying
- Copies of relevant qualifications
- A current resume
Please submit your application to email@example.com. For further information about the role contact the Coordinator Leisure and Lifestyle Lynne Gardiner on 08 9531 2000.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.
Chief Executive Officer
The Shire of Murray is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages applications from diverse cultures and all age groups.