Notice is hereby given that proposed modifications to the Home Based Business Local Planning Policy were adopted for advertising by Council at its Ordinary Meeting on Thursday 23 September, 2021.
- Clarifying exemptions from development approval for a ‘home office’ and a ‘home occupation’
- Removal of the specific requirements for each of the home based business types
- Minor changes to terminology, ensuring consistency with current planning vernacular
Alternatively, the document is available for inspection at the Shire of Murray Administration Office, 1915 Pinjarra Road, Pinjarra and at the Murray Library, cnr Pinjarra Road and Forrest Street, Pinjarra.
Online, via email or post:
- Online using the form below
- Shire of Murray, PO Box 21, Pinjarra WA 6208 – addressed to the Chief Executive Officer
Submissions close 4:00pm Wednesday 3 November, 2021.
Chief Executive Officer
Click here to view form.