Rates Incentive Scheme
Murray ratepayers who pay their rates in full by 15 October, 2021 will be automatically entered into a prize pool worth more than $2,100.
$1,000 cash deposited into a Pinjarra Community Bank branch account.
Two night stay for two people in a premium room including buffet breakfast and complimentary car parking.
Festival entry and camping for two adults and two children.
Double pass to the Asher Fisch, Mozart and Bruckner performance on Saturday 4 December, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- All Shire of Murray ratepayers who pay their rates in full by 5:00pm AWST on 15 October, 2021 will go into the draw. Note: Councillors, direct employees of the Shire of Murray and their immediate family are ineligible.
- Winners will be randomly drawn by computer selection at the Shire’s 2021 October Ordinary Council Meeting.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-negotiable and may only be transferred in agreement with the sponsor.
- The Shire will contact the winners using the ratepayer’s details on record. If no correspondence is received from the winner within two months of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn from the initial pool and the winner notified accordingly.
- Should a prize winner refuse a prize, the Shire of Murray reserves the right to redraw from the initial pool.
- For any variation to the prize, the prize winner must liaise directly with the Shire of Murray.
- The Shire of Murray accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by prize winners as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- The Shire of Murray shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.