Explore today, discover tomorrow at Murray Library.
Lost Your Card?
Lost, misplaced and stolen cards, must be reported to the library as soon as possible:
Replacement fee: $3.50
Changed Contact Details?
You can update your details online by logging into your Murray Library account using your library card barcode and password.
The password is usually your surname, however by clicking forgot password you will be able to create a new password.
Alternatively, please contact the library:
Lending Periods and Terms
- Your membership card is required when borrowing and downloading material.
- You can borrow up to 15 items at a time.
- Lending periods are generally three weeks but may differ for high demand items such as DVDs and certain books.
- You can renew non-demand items either through your online account or by contacting the library via phone, email or in person, before the due date. High-demand items, reserved materials and inter-library loans cannot be renewed.
- Items should be returned or renewed prior to the due date to avoid late fees.
- Should you damage or misplace an item during the lending period, charges will apply.
Inter Library Loans Service
Items not available at Murray Library may be available through the Inter Library Loans Service which allows members to borrow items from another Australian library.
If an item is unavailable through this service, please chat to a library staff member as we may be able to purchase the item for the library’s collection.
Murray Library, Corner Forrest Street and Pinjarra Road, Pinjarra 6208 View Map
Get Social With the Library
Returning Items After Hours?
Use the after hours return chute, situated near the main entrance.