Dog Exercise Areas
Dogs are generally allowed in public places provided they are on a leash.
For designated off-leash dog exercise areas, use the map below to locate the park or reserve most convenient for you.
Please wait while we load your map...
Points to note regarding off-leash areas:
- A dog should be accompanied by a competent person capable of controlling the dog, who is liable for the control of the dog, is carrying a lead and is capable of attaching the lead to the dog
- You must reattach your dog’s leash in areas on or immediately surrounding active playing surfaces (such as ovals) during any organised sporting event or associated training
- Dogs are not allowed within 10 metres of children’s playgrounds
- Dogs are not allowed in public buildings
- Please pick up after your dog