A bond payment is required to secure your booking.
We reserve the right to hold bonds until:
- Conditions of hire are met and any costs to repair/replace damaged items resulting from the booking, are received. All repairs/replacements are to be carried out by the Shire.
- Additional hire charges for extended use (beyond original hours booked) are received.
- All agreements to make payment for cleaners and other associated costs are met.
Bond payment and refund options:
- Cash/cheque - payable at the Shire of Murray Administration Office upon collection of keys
- BSB and account number - refundedpost-booking
Fees and Charges(PDF, 3MB)
Where applicable, keys are available for collection from:
Shire of Murray Administration Office, 1915 Pinjarra Road, Pinjarra 6208 View Map
Keys may be collected on the day of your booking or one working day prior. Keys must be returned on the first working day following your booking.
Prepare supporting documentation/information:
- Certificate of Currency for Public Liability
- Group/organisation incorporation number
Casual Hire - Facility or Reserve
Regular Hire - Facility or Reserve
Regular (Seasonal) Hire - Facility or Reserve
Flexible with your event plans? Include two additional date/time/facility options in your booking enquiry, just in case your preferred date isn't available.