The section of your driveway between your property boundary and the Shire’s road is known as the crossover. It is the landowner’s responsibility to construct and maintain the crossover. Council will pay a subsidy of $250 towards the cost of one standard residential crossover per property upon application, provided such application meets the specifications.

Application for a subsidy payment must be made on the Crossover Subsidy form within 6 months of the date it was constructed and is to be accompanied by proof of payment (invoice or delivery docket).

Request Further Information
Thank you! Your subscription has been confirmed. You'll hear from us soon.
Subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter