The Shire of Murray is committed to providing customer service excellence. How can you assist us to achieve this?
- Provide feedback: whether you have request for action, a concern or a compliment, we would like to hear from you
- Provide us with accurate and complete information so we can best respond to your enquiry
- Provide your name and current contact details and advise if they change
- Make an appointment for complex enquiries that require research
- Provide us with the officers name or reference number on correspondence that has been sent to you
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect
For more information download the Shire’s Customer Service Charter from the ‘Show Downloads’ side bar. Alternatively you can provide the Shire with your feedback using our compliment and complaint forms available from the Administration Office or from the downloads panel on your right.
Please submit electronic forms to email@example.com.