The Technical Services Department is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of a large number of varied parks, reserves and streetscapes throughout the Shire of Murray. Maintenance and service levels are varied depending on the reserve site and generally include the following areas:
- Mowing and fertilising turf areas within parks or active grounds
- Planting and maintenance of soft planting landscaped areas
- Maintenance of play equipment and environments
- Maintenance of site furniture, including picnic facilities, seating, bike racks and drink fountains
The following Parks and Gardens Works are scheduled:
- Our mowing crew can be found mowing the Riverland Ramble area this week.
- Reticulation upgrade Grove Park, Murray River Country Estate
- Tree pruning Old Bunbury Road
- Sandy Cove Floating Jetty – nearing completion.
- Tree planting commencing around the Shire.
Works Requests: Ongoing
To report any maintenance issues at any of our parks, click on the following link to fill out the form.