About the Role
• Up to 12.5% Superannuation
• Free Gym Membership
• Health and Wellbeing Program
The Shire of Murray are currently seeking a full time Ranger to join the Ranger and Emergency Services Team. The successful applicant will ensure high quality service is provided to the community, residents and visitors of the Shires of Murray and Waroona in the areas of animals, fire prevention and control, litter control, parking control, general Inspection, security and any other duties as directed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Qualifications in (or progress towards) Certificate IV in Local Government (Regulatory Services).
• Experience as a Local Government Ranger or experience in a similar profession.
• Sound knowledge of core procedures in relation to Ranger Services activities.
• Good knowledge of relevant statutes and local laws together with the application, investigation and prosecution of such.
• Appropriate knowledge of court procedures in relation to Ranger Service activities.
This position offers a salary range of $63,780.51 to $67,513.28 per annum (dependant on experience).
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to obtain an Application Package by clicking on the button below or by contacting Human Resources on (08) 9531 7646.
Please submit all required documents to email@example.com.
Applications close: Friday 7th April 2017 at 4pm.
Chief Executive Officer
The Shire of Murray is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages applications from diverse cultures and age groups.